This is a summary of the ideas in Chapter 3 of Brian Tracy’s personal productivity book ‘Eat that Frog’.
- Accomplish tasks by reducing them into individual steps and then beginning with the first one.
- Planning ahead helps you to be productive and avoid procrastination.
- Aim to get the best possible returns on investing your mental, emotional, and physical energy.
- Always make a list of all the things you need to do before you start work and stick to that list consistently.
- Making a list the night before lets your sleeping mind work on it and come up with solutions.